Friday, August 24, 2012

Shadow Massacre

I hope all of you in Ghoulie land have been working away on your props, decorations and costumes as we are mere days away from September. It's been a busy week here - kids getting adjusted to school, running the cross country team to practice and such but I have found some time for Halloween. This next week I'll post some of the progress.

It's been a week since I last dropped in so we're going to take a break from Ghoulie Tunes today. Instead I have a great video I want to share that I had intended to show last season. This is from my neck of the woods but I wasn't there to witness it. Booooo! I hope it stirs your creativity. Enjoy!


Haunt on!

1 comment:

  1. It's been crazy busy around here with the start of school and 2 volleyball games this week...so I feel ya! Will have to check out the video, but am looking forward to seeing what kind of groovy ghoulishness you have up your sleeve! :o)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin