Friday, February 20, 2009

Game Day

Now, now - just settle down! No need for panic. When we say game day we aren't referring to the Super Bowl or March Madness. We're talking about online Halloween themed games that can eat away an entire afternoon.

Personally, I don't play these things unless I've only got a few minutes before I have to be somewhere otherwise I'd get nothing done. Warning! These can be addictive.

First off is an oldie but a goody - Halloween Hangman:

Make sure you have some time on your hands before you try to conquer this one! M&Ms Dark Chocolates Hidden Dark Movies:

Grab your virtual shovel and smackdown the undead over at Ben & Jerry's:

Well, I hope you enjoy the games. I wasted half a day playing, uh, pulling up these links. This last one is called Halloween Nightmare. I could play it all day. Hmmmm, maybe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin