Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You Can Get It On Ebay

Ok, so last night I'm taking a detour through ebay as I hadn't stopped in in a while. I like to search for unique things that might be great for props. I use search words like "strange", "weird", "unusual", etc. just to see what turns up (now that you know I better not see you bidding against me).

I did find one special strange little something that I managed to win but I'll share that another time once I get it all decked out.

No what I want to share today is just plain, well hell, I don't know how to explain it. Suffice it to say if you happen to be in the market for some brain surgery staples then you're in luck!



Yes, for the mere $50 opening bid you can be the owner of freshly removed staples from this woman's head. Just think of the possibilities! Come on haunters - this one is for you!
Now, I realize that I'm making a bit light of this woman's situation. She is selling these because (and I quote):
Wouldn't you love to own the beginning of a new strong womans world. I need to sale the staples from my brain surgery .My brain surgery was on Jan. 13/09 the staples were removed Jan.23/09. It will help me start my new life worry free.
So, not only can you get some genuine, Canadian, medical grade staples for your latest prop creation you can help this woman with her new beginning. Now I ask you - what's not to love about that?
**UPDATE: I just checked on this auction and see that's it been removed by ebay. I'm sure they considered it to be human body parts or some absurd thing like that. It's staples for heaven's sake! (Ok, true they've been used and that could be some sort of biohazard type thing.)
Let this be a lesson to you haunters - you snooze, you lose!

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is....... you are SO much braver than me to enter "strange", "weird" and "unusual" in an eBay search box. I shudder to think of some of the things you see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah jump right in Dawn - it's not so bad!

    Sad to say but the days of the truly strange and unusual finds on ebay have come and gone. It's a struggle to find the really whacked out stuff.

    I really miss the days of Jesus on Toast, Ebay seller Barbie and Ghost in a Jar. Good times! ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin