Friday, November 28, 2008

Dear Santa....

Ok, I realize that today is only the first official shopping day of the holiday season but I figure it's never too early to let Santa in on what I really want for Christmas. Besides, since my list is somewhat "abnormal" I want to allow him plenty of time.

So, let's get this letter started...

Dear Santa,

I realize that you're very busy this time of year so I'll get right to the point. Enclosed please find my Christmas list. You will notice that in order to save you time I have included pictures, stores and pricing. (See, despite what you've heard - I am a very good ghoul, err, girl.)

Jack the Ripper Poster from Madam Talbot's Victorian Lowbrow - $12.95




















Eyeball Light from Grandin Road - $49


















Burlap Scarecrow from GrimVisions on Etsy - $50




















Jack Black Root Beer and Treats from Simply Classic Gift Baskets - $55






















Frank and Bride from Gothic Rose Antiques - $2500




















Kinnitty Castle in Ireland - 18,000,000













Warmest regards,
The Ghoulie Girls

P.S. I understand the castle may be a bit over-the-top so I'm sending a cc of this to The Great Pumpkin - just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin