Friday, July 22, 2011

Ghoulie Tunes


Another Friday - another collection of Ghoulie Tunes.

Typically I'm not a fan of remakes but I have to say that Seasons After does a good job with Cry Little Sister. It's as good or better than the original. I'm just glad the song didn't follow the same path as Lost Boys II!


Just for comparison - here's the original Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann:


Who knew Taylor Momsen could sing? Here she is fronting Pretty Reckless with Makes Me Wanna Die:


Slowing it down a bit with a beautifully done vid. One of my fave bands fronted by the magnificent voice of Lzzy Hale - Halestorm with Familiar Taste Of Poison:


**WARNING!! **SEXUAL CONTENT** WARNING!!**
This vid has all of the Seven Deadly Sins covered by pretty boys in eyeliner with long hair. Wait. Did I just flash back to the 80's? Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape The Fate.



Haunt on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin