Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zombies Are Everywhere

Ok Ghoulies...here's your chance at some Haunted Hot Sauce and some smelly goods (so you don't reek of BBQ).

Pop on over to ShellHawk's Nest to let her know what your name would be if you were a zombie. If you're already a zombie I suppose you can use your real name - but I'll leave that ruling to Shelley.



Also, saving this one for just the right occasion, here's a link to a discussion on zombie army names. Seven hundred of them to be exact. With armegedon on the horizon and the government on the verge of default I suppose now is as good a time as any to insure you have the proper name for your zombie army.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject... let me point you over to Halloween Blues in case you missed The Walking Dead Season II trailer. It's gonna be an exciting season!



Haunt on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin