Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scooby Dooby Doo

I'm back at home tonight after a fast and furious get-away. Due to the parents and their recent shenanigans with their health we didn't travel too far. As the week progressed we inched further away (thanks to no news - which is good news) and finally landed around St. Louis. We've been to plenty a theme park (Disney and Universal parks being our all time faves) but we've never been to a Six Flags so we decided to give it a whirl.

I'm kind of a coaster junkie. My kids have also developed an affection for this thrill ride, the hubby - not so much. Since both of the boys refused to ride alone and, us being a group of three, that meant mom had to stand in line twice for each ride. Let's just say I'm about coastered out.

I did make my family stand in line for nearly an hour for the Scooby Doo Scary Swamp ride. We had no idea what it was but I was determined that we ride it anyway. My sister called while we were in line and I told her how the boys and hub were less than thrilled with my choice of rides. She said "What's the problem? It is Scooby Doo for heaven's sake!". See - she gets it.

The long, winding line allowed me ample time to snap a few photos so I thought I'd share them with you (aren't you so lucky?!).






As you can probably guess I was a huge fan of Scooby Doo as a child and, even though it's a bit campy, I love it still today.

The ride was worth the wait and all of my boys were pleasantly surprised at how much they enjoyed it.

Scooby Dooby Doo!!!!!!!!!!!

Haunt on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin