Friday, August 10, 2012

Ghoulie Tunes

It's Friday and that means it's time for a new round of Ghoulie Tunes.



I am sooooooooo in love with this Swedish band! If you haven't heard them yet you are really missing out. The entire Pandora's Pinata album rocks. Here's a sampling...Diablo Swing Orchestra with Exit Strategy Of A Wrecking Ball.


I hang my head in shame. What kind of ghoulish host am I that I have not yet featured a band with the name Monster Magnet who's lead singer wears a light bulb suit? I apologize. I don't know what came over me. Here they are with Space Lord.


Ok, I'll admit that this next song isn't my normal pick but this girl has some pipes. Besides I think you'll enjoy the wacky vid. Check out Jessie J and Nobody's Perfect.



Haunt on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin